Horse brutally murdered in Cornwall

PuddingandPie

Visit site
WARNING TO ALL EQUESTRIAN HORSE OWNERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Camborne, Cornwall (between 16.00 hrs on Sun 8th Jan and 12.00 noon today) Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:55: Police advise horse owners to be extra vigilant following an horrific attack on a stallion which resulted in its death. Its genitalia were cut off, its eye was cut out and teeth were removed. A mare and foal in the same field were unharmed. Police and RSPCA are carrying out enquiries. If you have any information please contact the Police on 101, quoting ref: GP/12/66

Please also be aware that the same has been done to a pony in South Wales in the last couple of days as well.

leah_x

Visit site
If that was my horse I would spend all my time finding the a***holes who done it and do worse to them! Absolutely disgusting, my thoughts go out to the owner who must be feeling terrible right now.

sakura

Visit site
words spread all around my area which is very horsey (about 30 miles away from this incident) and the local country store is aware and doing what they can to spread the word, I just hope we catch whatever sadistic monster did this soon

RIP beautiful boy xxx

Megalini_22

Visit site
This happened in East Sussex last year and the usual satanic rituals/voodoo groups were blamed... sadly the culprits i dont believe, were ever bought to justice...

We realised after some research that there seems to be a trend of these ac to happen on a full moon, and sure enough, the 9th Jan @ 08:30 was a full moon.

We cant be expected to stand watch over our horses every full moon - but it may be worth people knowing that this is a constant throughout these attacks.

Its something to do with the mystical power, and when the sky is clear, it makes it even more "mystical"....

To the poor owner of this horse, I cant imagine what you are going through, you are in my thoughts today....

RIP lovely boy
x

LiveryList

www.*******.co.uk
I've put a link to this on the L FB page advising people are extra vigilant but it is horrible that people can do these things with no remorse or concern for the animals. Sadly there seems to be an increase in these occurances. A firned of mine has just turned her youngster away to grass (a coloured) near Romsey in Hampshire and he had had his tail lopped right off wihtin a week or so obviously marked to be stolen as o other injuries but dont these people realise that these horses have owners....

PuddingandPie

Visit site
It was St Winebalds Day on 7th Jan which is a Satanic date when males, human or animals, are sacrificed and their genitalia removed. The next date to watch out for is 17th Jan although animal sacrifice is not mentioned for that day. This is one of a number of killings in Cornwall in the Dec/Jan period near the time of a full moon. The previous killing involved a pony who was almost impossible to catch in a field of other horses. There has to be somebody involved who has a grudge or knowledge of horses.