Horse burnt to death

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site

Reacher

Visit site
I was going to say I don't want to read the details, but then felt I should do as otherwise I couldn't comment. Poor horses and poor owner. I do think cctv and warning signs are a good idea especially when stables are not in sight of the house etc. I have a bit of a phobia about stable fires, though more from starting accidentally rather than arson. In the 1990s my old horse was stabled overnight through winter in a paddock about 5 minutes walk from my parents house. I always worried about him being vulnerable.

Kitty B

Visit site
Those poor horses, and their poor owner, too. :( Just before I moved to England, way back in the 90s, a boarding stable/riding school not far from where I lived was set fire to. A mare I'd ridden for years had been retired there, and sadly she was one of the victims of that fire. It was a horrific thing that still breaks my heart to think of it. Not only did a very kind woman lose so many horses, including her stallion and boarders' horses, but it was a friend's boyfriend who had done it. He claimed it was because he thought the owner of the stable down the road had implied that he should. There are some sick, sick people in the world. I hope they find the person responsible for this, and that they face the consequences of their cruelty.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I hope they catch the sick bastewards and make them pay 10 fold, that poor poor owner seeing her horses in this state, and the poor gelding loosing his life due to a scum bag. I hope this mare is soon out of pain as she starts to heal. I cannot imaging how she must feel in this situation - mind boggles on sick individuals who carry out things like this