Horse Camp

Lozz1uk

Visit site
Hi,

I'm thinking of going to one of the Horse Camps at either Somerford Park or Tracy Newmans later this year (if they've still got spaces). Has anyone been and got any thoughts on the weekends?

thanks
lauren

lisan

pets.webshots.com
I want to do a Tracy Newman one too, have done about 8 at Somerford over the last few years, love em! Make sure you go early the first day then you can do the farm ride at Somerford (can't go and not do the farm ride!) They are great fun and lessons are very beneficial.

Lozz1uk

Visit site
They've told me today that they've got spaces on both in October, so now i don't know which one to go for! I'm probably half way between the 2 location wise, I might ring the woman who organises it all and see what she suggests.

natz

Visit site
OMG! Im going to somerford next week for the first time!!!! sooooo excited! and we're doing the farm ride!! lol! Ive been on the waiting list for ages, couldnt belive it when I got the call saying we were in! wahey!!
Will let you know how it goes!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Lozz1uk

Visit site
Lucky you!

I'm going there for the farm ride over the bank holiday, you'll love it, especially the sandy hill near the end that you can charge up!!