Horse Communicators

lillie07

Visit site
A couple of weeks ago there was a post on here about a horse communicator who was recommended and I think a few people have used her (could have been a him!) since. Has anybody else used her and how have you got on? Could I have the details again as I cant find the original post!! Thanks
tongue.gif

SillyMare

Visit site
He he, don't need a communicator for mine:

Lexi goes 'no, I won't do it and you can't make me .... is there food over there'.

India is easy to 'look mum, a dragon! I'll save you....'

Racehorse Merry is a simple chap 'humm humm, la de da, look at the nice trees and the nice hedges and the nice birds.... ooops, tripped over my feet.... I wonder if there is a dragon in that hedge.... la de da de da'.

amzy

Visit site
Yes, it was 'talkinghorse' and I was just about to post to see if anyone had heard anything yet!!!
grin.gif

Zebedee

Visit site
Glory hallelulah! I spent loads of time looking for the original thread without success the other night!
Thanks!

MDJO

Visit site
Please Please Please be careful when handing over your hard earned cash ... I had a reading done by one of these communicators and it was 95% incorrect and the other 5% was down to chance. I am a believer in these but this particular person was terrible. I got the reference off this site and I have read some of their other readings posted on the forum and to be honest, they all sound very similar. A lot of the reading is quite general e.g. your horse likes the big bay in the field - I'd guess about 90% of clients have a 'big bay horse' in their field.
I subtley asked for a refund as a gesture but have had no response or acknowledgement
I won't post their name on here however please PM me if you are concerned.

airedale

Visit site
mine similar

bonnie "no I won't do that. OUch. nope still won't do it. OUCH. oh then OK I'll trot over the d**n pole" (23 yr old cow pony !)