Horse Dealers in East Anglia - good or bad

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
My daughter has totaly grown out of our mummy & daughter 14.1 pony, the time has come to find something bigger. Word of mouth hasnt' yeilded anything suitable yet and I am terrified about going down the small add route, particulalry as peole are so reluctant to allow a trial period (though I can understand why!). We are looking for something fairly young with basic training with the intention of bringing him/her on so I have been considering using a dealer. I know we will probably pay through the nose but at least we would have some protection through the sale of goods act. Any one had any good or bad experiences with dealer, particulalry in Norfolk or Suffolk they could share

Thistle

Visit site
Friend has a nice 16.2 for sale, Irish type, 7 years done basics, PC etc lovely dressage, lacks confidence jumping but it's coming, XC, hunted, beach rides etc. Good hunter type, done all this with a teenager but she now wants an 'open tet' horse. He is £4000 but does have mild (controlled with a boett rug) sweetitch. In N Herts so no too far from you. PM me

sammys ma

Visit site
Hi,

I don't like to name any dealers and their reps that i know of, as HHO Admin will have a fit.
grin.gif

However, if there are any you are looking at, feel free to PM me and i'll let you know if i have had any good/bad experiences with them......