Horse deals

parsley

Visit site
Remmy is advertised on horsemart, horsequest and horsedates and next week will be going in the free ads. I will also put some ads in the tack shops. Is there anywhere else worth going? I was looking at horsedeals but I wonder if it is just more horsemart/quest?

parsley

Visit site
Yes - I was thinking along the same lines
grin.gif

airedale

Visit site
yep - mine has been on all of the above for months with no replies whatsoever (but then he's a yearling)

but then - as I like having him around and he's no trouble at all and I'm loving watching him grow I'm not trying all that hard with extra adverts - but I would like to see him out and about doing things rather than being another 'pet'

keep your 40quid and see how it goes. lots of horses for sale now and it's coming into autumn when people tend to not buy because they don't want cost of keeping nag thru the winter before most of the shows start in the spring next year....

Enfys

Visit site
I have just sold my two ponies within hours of putting them on HorseMart (£15) funnily enough to people literally down the road! I also sold poor, ill-fated Ali on there within 24 hours too. It's worth giving it a try. Good Luck.

Snowberry

Visit site
I advertised Spirit and Maisey on horsehunter and got loads of phone calls - although saying that the people that actually bought them phoned from the free ads paper!!

ets: my spelling is awful!!!
blush.gif

parsley

Visit site
had someone ring up last night while I was out but OH told them to ring back after 9.30! Which they didn't. Have given stricter instructions regarding callers now
wink.gif

Enfys

Visit site
I hope your callers ring back. My OH has strict instructions regarding the selling of ponies:

1. Take name and number
2. Refer to typed details stuck to wall directly infront of the phone and answer as many questions as he can.
3. DO NOT say, "it's a hairy beast that makes me sneeze and I know nothing about them other than it cost me £200 in vets bills last week" or words of that ilk!

He's a lovely looking pony, I'm sure that when you get people there he'll find a home in no time.