Horse Dentist Recommendations in Essex pls..

scrumpygus

Visit site
As per title really - specifically around Romford/ Hornchurch/brentwood - any recommendations would be welcomed thanks x Cant reach the one i usually use!

scrumpygus

Visit site
Thanks so much - also georgeous_george i noted somewhere else u are at Norton Heath sunday - im going to watch a friend - what class are u in and ill look out 4 u x

sabel

Visit site
Hi, I have recently used Damian Greenshields for the first time and would highly recommend him. He was extremely thorough and spent ages showing me where my horse's problems lay.

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
I think trading standards will be paying mr Greenshields a visit sometime very soon. He claims on his website to be fully qualified and certified with BEVA, NFU etc etc and I can confirm that he is definately not. He also is not certified in the USA (so should not be using CEqD after his name) He also claims he be removing full cheek teeth and pulp capping which are acts of veterinary surgery and catagory 3 procedures. This is not from me, I have been informed about this from BAEDT council members and BEVA.

If you are happy with him then thats fine but I think you should know.

chrisnapthineEDT

Visit site
just a question... i didnt think that the catagorys had actually been set down yet as to what is a cat 1/2/3 ect and was almost certain that pulp capping wasnt a cat3 and cheek teeth as long as are diditally loose are a cat 2 when it all gets sorted.as for the rest naughty naughty if its true

Pinkvboots

Visit site
VictoriaEDT, I would like to know how you know that he is unqualified. I have used him and he seemed professional and I saw pictures of him treating animals at various zoos and wildlife parks. I have emailed him telling him what is being said on here - I think he has the right to defend himself....I'll be interested to see what he says!

Various vets in Essex have recommended him and I would have thought that if he wasn't qualified they wouldn't do so.