Horse fairs/markets your storys needed please

whispersltd

www.whisperslimited.com
a few of us have decided to give a helping hand to some charitys trying to get some fairs and markets to sit up and take notice of some of the cruel acts that go on, from two month old foals being sold in a ring with out there dams to skinny and neglected horses and ponys going through and no one saying anything.

THIS MUST STOP
so if you have witnessed anything have a story or photos please e.mail to me at whispersltd@aol.com you dont have to put your name and can add as anon...

if you care about equines and there welfare help us put a stop to these people making money off the backs of unwanted equines and selling them just for money.
i do not want to start a debate on fairs those ones that we are targeting need to be exposed for what they dont do...

many thanks

the watcher

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
you need to look at the root cause, not the "shop-window"...

by this i mean the owners who over breed and the people who go to these "fairs" and markets to either missguidedly "rescue" a horse/pony or to try and get a bargain...

so i personally think if you aimed your "cause" at the people who go to these places, rather than the vendors/markets themselves, you might get a result of sorts...

EDUCATION is what is needed, not half-baked knee-jerk reactions....

if you really want to help, get in contact with the ILPH...i'm sure they'd appreciate some extra funding....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto