Horse hair jewellery company recs please

Jnhuk

Visit site
Any recommendations regarding horse hair jewellery - seen several on fb that do necklaces and bracelets but when have been looking not seen the ones that I really liked awhile ago.

Seen some plaited hair rings with the hair covered with I presume a clear resin/acrylic wondering about rings?

many thanks in advance

Peter7917

Visit site
Holly's horse hair jewellery. Find her on Facebook. I've got three from her. All about 3 years old now, worn everyday, in the shower etc, still look like brand new!!

piglet99

Visit site
I thought I'd just posted a reply but don't see it, so sorryif this goes up twice!
I've seen claire molloy's stuff at exhibitions and it's absolutely fab. you can't really tell it's horse hair anymore, but you will know.
i've had a few horse hair jewellery pieces made now by gemosi - r on fb and website is www.gemosi.com.

Jnhuk

Visit site
Thanks all - trying to decide what I want to do since lost one of my boys suddenly to EFE colic what to do.

Going to take some hair from my other two who and combine it with M's tail so will have hair from two greys and one bay.

I do have a little hair from my first horse (also a grey who was PTS almost 15 years ago now) but looks like it isn't long enough for most things but going to send it anyway in the hope that maybe a little of his hair can be included or get something made individual if not.