Horse Hero subscription

Joss

Visit site
I will quite miss it but I wont be paying. There is enough to read for free on the internet. I am afraid I have not even re-joined Eventing Worldwide which was a site I used to really enjoy but they were wanting £50!

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
I thought they had tried already to charge for videos and it really didn't work?!

£15 a year really isn't much. Having said that, there is so much free stuff (and good stuff too!) on the Internet that I cannot see why people would want to pay for Horse Hero. I personally really enjoy Laura B's videos but what if she suddenly decides that she's too busy to continue? There isn't much else worth paying for (things like yard tours etc. are really nice for curious people like me
grin.gif
, but honestly, who would be prepared to pay to watch a video of somebody else's yard?!)

flyingfeet

Visit site
See if I had faster broadband I might consider paying for it

However only if there was also a way to remove the god-awful music (think elevator music) on their training videos

There is nothing more off putting than horrible music much louder than the speakers in the video.

BBs

Visit site
Now Ive moved and we do have faster broadband I will consider it.
I really enjoy their videos and learn quite a bit and add bits to my own schooling at home.
I thoroughly enjoy the blogs too and obviously the Anna videos because she teaches me so I find it useful that way.

lucretia

Visit site
and if I were them having watched a few of their stable management videos I would be a bit careful about charging people as there are several where health and safety guidelines are not followed and though we all know the pro's do it their way, if little jimmy is found doing x cos he saw y doing it that way on a video he has paid for and then has an accident, I should think that would put the site into big trouble.
but it isnt much money to be honest of you like that sort of thing tho I too tend top find free things on the web by preference.

Divasmum

Visit site
You've made a good point there Lucretia. There is such a blame culture around these days that people have to be very careful. Mind you there are a lot of great videos on the site.

lucretia

Visit site
i have mentioned the ones that i had concerns about to one of the presenters this time last year so they may have been pulled anyway.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I would pay at £1.25 a month effectively it is nothing. I spend that on chocolate in a week! I probably will sign up as I think its a great site.

Rouletterose

Visit site
Not a bad site but as everyone else has said there is so much to watch on the internet that is totally free, I can't see why anyone would pay, so for that reason.......I won't be paying
ooo.gif