Horse hunt anyone?

natalia

Visit site
Hi,

I think i'm looking for the holy grail of horses for a client, so... can anyone see if they can find me this or know of one? I could actually do with it twice as have two people looking for exactly the same thing!

15.1hh- 15.2hh MW type, min age 7 yrs, mare or gelding must have history, we will buy from a good dealer if horse is one sales livery ect. or a really nice irish horse (I've had irish horses come over before who have full history and have had loving homes who have sent them with photos etc.). Horse must have done some pony club or riding club, jump round approx 2"6- 2"9 with poss scope to go on a little further but nothing big both xc and sj. Needs to be a nice allround person(s), work reasonably well on the flat and ideally have hunted and not killed anyone. I am willing to put a little work in to something as long as its basically what we want, ie bring on something flat wise or over fences to the next level. 50 mile radius of Surrey also, but for right horse may go a little further. Now for the catch, both of these MUST be open to trial at my yard, for 1 week, fully insured. I won't take anything that someone won't let us try properly first, as the horses have got to be 100% as they are to stay in livery. We have a considerable budget to pref. include tack and rugs but not ess. 5k to spend on each.

Please can anyone help? I have looked at sooooo many in the past 2 weeks (mainly at dealers) but found nothing, and have several people on the hunt.