Horse hunting!

EnduroGal

Visit site
I have been trying trying to find an Arab x Connie or an Anglo x Connie mare or stallion to join my little stud - been looking for about a year now and still no joy!
crazy.gif

Years ago they were such a popular cross but seem to be rather rare
confused.gif

Thats it really - just wanted a little rant LOL!

KatB

Visit site
There are a few Arabx ISH crosses about... know a very nice filly for sale of that breeding.... don't know any arabx connies though am afraid!

EnduroGal

Visit site
It is particularly the dollop of Connie blood I am after.

One of my brood mares is Arab x ID, stunning lass who throws amazing foals
smile.gif
I am rather partial to the arab/irish cross, especially for the endurance and eventing.

airedale

Visit site
bred one, got him graded and licensed by SPSS, got a naitonal competition record in dressage and over 4 years he got a total of 1 mare to him to stud. ConniexAA with some Welsh

in the end I gave up last year as british breeding is such a horlicks, sold him to a nice family where he was gelded and is now doing national paralympic dressage successfully

sad to see him go and I've got a first refusal to buy him back if they want to sell him, which I'd probably do

still have some frozen semen of his so when I have a mare that isn't related to him I'll use it.

sad though

tbh with my experience I'd not bother - but wish you'd been looking this time last year and found him before he was gelded !!