Horse hunting

Chuffy99

Visit site
We have driven 100+ miles today to see an Allrounder /hack, checked that there were facilities to try the horse to discover there was a muddy track as the ménage was being used for a lesson. When we asked to see said horse on the road you would have thought we'd got four heads 'we never ride on the road it's far too dangerous' but we will warrant the horse as good on the road. Horses ad now reads back up for sale due to timewasters! I hate looking for horses.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Wine, you need wine and plenty of it.

Par for the course I am afraid and most of us have been there, I certainly have.

What are you after.

Chuffy99

Visit site
We want an Allrounder, up and running but must hack and as we live on a cut through be good in traffic. Would like a Reg m&m but for an adult so 14.1 + which limits us to a NF, Connie or a Sec d.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
We had a Dales but jockey finds the hairies to wide and would love to do a BE 90 one day

That's a shame, I've found a good Connie similar width to a Dales in the past.
All the large breeds have to jump 1m for championship workers, as you prob already know.
A lovely full up 14hh Fell and I completed Stilemans back in the 80s in the pre - novice section, (that was 3ft) at the time, finishing 8th in our section, also in top 10 at Twesledown that yr, that was the old days inc roads and tracks :)