Horse lorry roadside recovery

marion95

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get good (cheap!) roadside recovery for my lorry? I'm assuming I can't just add it to my car one as it will contain 'livestock'?

Thanks.

dunc_n_toby

Visit site
Can I just say that I had AA cover on my 4WD and trailer, when I broke down they came and took the trailer and the 4WD. Fortunately it wasn't loaded as they are not insured to transport the livestock! You'll need to check this out as I believe many of the normal recovery roadside assistance type people are the same.
The very nice man forgot to even ask if I had a horse on board! I could have been stranded hours from home with horse and no transport!

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
i have breakdown & recovery with SEIB and cannot rate them highly enough, they are fantastic, had a blow out on the M40 (no horses in thankfully) but they were fantastic, well worth the extra £90 i think it adds to my insurance TBH, anyone driving a horse anywhere is stupid not to have some sort of rescue/recovery, as it can run into crazy figures to get recovered if you have horses on board.