Horse needs a nice name! suggestions

sherwood'

Visit site
Unfortunately this 3 yr old turned up for sale as a very poor 2 yr old and was purcahsed as a cheap bargain altho if you had seen him you would wonder was it wise!

He was duly nick named "scabbie" as he was a bit mangy and had rainscald etc etc so wasnt the best looking horse!

However he was brought in last week and i hadnt seen him for about 6 months and he is actually pretty stunning now and i feel bad for calling him that!

He is 16.2 bay gelding who is by Zaffran. So i am looking for suggestions of a show name for him beofre he is registered as i am afraid "scabbie" has stuck as a pet name so i think we shud give him some sense of pride when he is in public with a really nice show name!!!
tongue.gif

any ideas?

filly190

Visit site
Scabby isnt the worst stable name in the world, I have heard worse!

As for the show name, can you follow on from the sire and alter it a bit?

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
Well apparently Zaffran is linked to Zephyr from the greek god Zephyros

It means "the west wind"

Zephyros also is supposed to have rescued the goddess Psyche from a mountain top.

Hmm? How's about

Angel of the west wind
Fortunate west wind
Zephyrs phoenix
Psyche's hero

smile.gif
someone stop me, I'll be here all day!!
laugh.gif

sherwood'

Visit site
When i saw him i thought he would make a cracking lightweight!! He is full TB so will see what he rides like once he is broken! I had to eat my words a bit when i saw him! LOL. I may sneak him off and do a few shows with him before he goes eventing!