Horse people with Alexandra Tolstroy

holeymoley

Visit site
I just watched this. Totally ill at the thought of eating meat and then cutting up the hooves to boil ?. I have to say the worse part was the killing, I think the axe was brutal, I have a strong stomach but I actually had to cover my eyes at that part. What a strange world.

windand rain

Visit site
I understand the eating habits and the traditional killing methods but I am sure by now someone would have thought to move on to a bullet. Still it was relatively quick if it was filmed in real time. I am not in the slightest bit bothered about the ponies being slaughtered for meat but the idea of it mostly being foals I found difficult I am a meat eater so cannot complain about others eating their stock. In fact it might improve the rubbish market for overbred stock if we ate more of them in this country although I would expect a better process. It will be interesting to see what the other cultures are that they look at

Skib

sites.google.com
Yes - I think we still have episode one on our disc recorder. Mongolia sent horse aid to the Soviet Union in WW2, same way the Americans sent jeeps.