Horse pics

tuscanyD

Visit site
Taken at the weekend.

Excuse her grass belly - she's a very good doer! - So am I for that matter. She's looking well in spite of me.
gallop600x446.jpg

P1000291600x450.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/EzLou/P1000304600x450.jpg

Dreadful I know but I'm old and fat and stiff and wearing short stirrups for galloping [ok excuses done]. She seems to be coping in spite of me!

P1000304600x450.jpg

P1000295600x450.jpg

tuscanyD

Visit site
She's tb x warmblood by Catherston Dambuster.

She's at least 19 and 16hh.

I've had hger for six years - tyhe idea was to have a go at everything - but she has an old injury [a big dent in off thigh!] which means she no longer jumps and I thought she'd prob only hack again.

She's had a year off trolling quietly around lanes with a novice and has recently come slowly back into fitness - she's going very well at the moment although is stiff behind to begin with.

I'm hoping to do a prelim soon - see how she copes and maybe just do a little easy dressage with her if she stays sound. She's too nice a mare to waste - but even if she only ends up hacking - she's a super ride and a real treasure to handle.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
They are great pic's, you both look really happy and relaxed together so don't knock yourself down, I can give you a few years - and pounds too!

Seeing your name nudged me into remembering your pm, sorry, I'm off to check and answer now if I can!!
blush.gif