Horse readings?

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Yup my first one i would say was near on 80/90% accurate and ive just had another one for my other horse which was about the same...Stars did make me laugh
smile.gif
Mine was posted on here....

maddielove

Visit site
i'd love to get one done for maddie.

someone came to our yard and the majority of the readings[is it still the same thing.i think?] were fairly correct.
i find it quite amazing!

clipclop

Visit site
Unfortunately the only genuine one I know of has recently died. She was amazing.

I tried another one recently and it was a total load of twaddle. It screamed guess work!

It really frustrates me that there are so many useless buggers out there. Since losing Julie I don't hold out much hope for finding anybody half as good. She was just the most amazing woman. She saved me and several people I know so much heart ache.

If anyone else knows of a absolutely fantastic one, let me know.

It has to be convincing to suck me in. I am not interested if somebody told you that "Yes, your horse does love you but he feels that you worry about him too much and you really should try to calm down, blaa, blaaaa, blaaaaa"!!

crazy.gif

Yes, the last reading I had DID leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
tongue.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
hey.. anyone mind posting some and pointing out good (and bad) bits?
I'm too skint to get one done, and very sceptical, but wondering if there is ANYTHING in it that's not guess work?

Weezy

Visit site
I also think these people are VERY aware of forum discussions and watch the people that say "Yeah I sent off for one" and then its very easy to do search on the horse!

Gwenneh

www.insanedressagegirl.com
I hated the woman who came round to do them at our barn. Our personalities definitely clashed! I'd never have paid her to do a "reading". She was an absolutely cracking massage therapist, though, and that much I *did* let her do!

MrsMagoo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I also think these people are VERY aware of forum discussions and watch the people that say "Yeah I sent off for one" and then its very easy to do search on the horse!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think they would spend all that time hunting forums to find information?? when i had my readings done, particulary for my young mare, there were things she said which were not mentioned on forums or emails etc then how would they know???

texashighway

Visit site
Simple thing is if they aren't accurate then they shouldn't be doing it so ask for your money back as it might help weed out the wannabees.

I'm currently writing a course for a college for people to qualify in animal communication but only people who are GOOD will be able to pass. It covers ALL aspects as many AC's have very little experience in things they need to know about when working with it.

if in doubt use someone well known someone who has a lot of experience and credability.

have they worked for the medical profession? are theyused by equine medical people? what is their experience?

I write a column for a national magazine doing animal communication they put me through alot to get it (talk about tried and tested LOL!).

In resent years I've seen no end of 'new' AC's on the scene many of which have only been doing it for a few months (even weeks) and if you asked them HOW they did it many couldn't even explain how as they have no idea.

Also obviously if its for a horse then they also need relevent horse knowledge so they can pass on information that they otherwise may be unable to understand.