Horse Riding in Bangkok

texenstar

Visit site
Hi!

It is a possibility that I am moving to Bangkok and I was wondering if anyone has any information/experience of riding and of the yards/clubs in Bangkok.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Rollin

Visit site
Not exactly. We stayed at the Dusit Polo Club some years ago, where they do have four horses!!! no polo.

We were only aloud to ride in the school. Lots of NEDS for hire on the beach including stallions - take your chance.

Why not write to the British Embassy - we knew a lady who was captain of the gold club and I am sure there is a Riding Club there.

If you go do get involved in horse welfare. After our most recent visit to the north at the Mandarin Oriental, I actually sent bits from the UK for the poor ponies pulling tourist carriages around the resort.

Scotland

Visit site
Hi texenstar, did you move there? If so, what were your findings. We are likely to be there from November to February and I should like to keep up my jumping. What was the standard like?

J1ffy that site is very useful. Thankyou!

Nicola

texenstar

Visit site
Hi Nicola,

Unfortunately the plans fell through and I have not moved to Bangkok. But I did decide that I would most likely choose to ride/keep a horse at Horseshoe Equestrian or at the Polo club. I don't know anything about showjumping as I ride dressage but I do remember seeing a stable that was owned/run by a thai showjumper. Just google stables in Bangkok and it should come up.

Hope this helps.