Horse Scout

Jayzee

Visit site
Just looking for some reviews on whether anyone has ever had any success is selling horses, or buying through the site.

I was called in response to an ad for my mare essentially a marketing ploy for the site but before I invested just wanted to know whether it was anymore successful than the conventional, horsemart, HorseQuest and horse and hound.

Thanks!

cundlegreen

Visit site
Just looking for some reviews on whether anyone has ever had any success is selling horses, or buying through the site.

I was called in response to an ad for my mare essentially a marketing ploy for the site but before I invested just wanted to know whether it was anymore successful than the conventional, horsemart, HorseQuest and horse and hound.

Thanks!

Don't go there! I had a call like you telling me that they had customers wanting my horse. I thought it was worth placing an ad for £35. However, they then started taking money from my bank account for the next month without any warning. I made sure they knew that I was very unhappy about this and told them not to contact me again. I still got phone calla and emails.