Horse Scout

emilylou

Visit site
Has anyone used their service to either buy or sell? I am looking to advertise my mare, who is a high end sport-type connie. I have been contacted by Horse Scout about advertising her with them as they have clients who would be interested, they are quite expensive to advertise with so was curious if anyone has any first-hand experience of buying/selling through them.

cundlegreen

Visit site
Has anyone used their service to either buy or sell? I am looking to advertise my mare, who is a high end sport-type connie. I have been contacted by Horse Scout about advertising her with them as they have clients who would be interested, they are quite expensive to advertise with so was curious if anyone has any first-hand experience of buying/selling through them.
I had the hard sell over the phone, and told they had clients waiting for my youngster. I advertised him for a month ( high end horse) didn't have any interest at all, then found my bank account had further fees taken by HS despite me only wanting to try for a month. I phoned them up and gave them an earful. I am still getting emails from them, but at least the phone calls have stopped.Be careful.

emilylou

Visit site
Okay, thank you. That's what my gut was telling me. I did think it was odd that they wanted me to list her on their site before seeking to arrange viewings for their 'interested clients'. I'll stick to the way I normally advertise, she won't be difficult to sell as she is fab. And £45 for 1 month web ad is a bit steep!