Horse Shampoo

rachele

Visit site
HEy,

Any advaice would be great. I need to buy some horse shampoo, I own a skewbald youngster with a lot of white who has some lovely stains. I have tried blue shampoo to no avail, and have tried others but nothing i ahve used have got the stains out. I have a big show next week and need him sparkling. can anyone recommend a shampoo i could use that would work.

Thanks

Rachel

connie1288

Visit site
I use Whal Diamond Whites shampoo and have some stronger purple stuff that i bought from designer browbands.
I also make a paste of chalk and put this on the night before and brush of at the show/event.

cyearsley

Visit site
Hilton Herbs, think its called Ocean Blue?? Is fantastic, I have a coloured horse and his white legs are a nightmare for stains etc and it works a treat, would recommend!

bex1984

Visit site
I use Tresemme Deep Cleaning shampoo on my ponio's white socks - fantastic stuff, and much cheaper than special 'horse shampoos' ... and it smells lovely
smile.gif

rachele

Visit site
Thank you every one, I have tried the dirty beastie and love it but it is not strong enough to get the stains off, the same with the diamond whites. I was thinking of using the lynn russell extra strong shampoo???

I think he has too much white for the chalk. i would post a pic but not sure how? last time i used chalk i used the entire block in one go!! lol

connie1288

Visit site
I dont use blocks, i actually use tennis court white line chalk, comes in big bags, i just mix a handful with water.
My mare is white all over, i go upto her stifles and elbows.