Horse share wanted - South Lakes - Cumbria

holliey

New User
Visit site
I've just moved to Kendal, Cumbria and wondered if anyone knows of anyone who may need their horse ridden or advice on where to look? Alternatively, suggestions on which riding stables are best for lessons would also be helpful.

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Have a look on the message board at www.lakesridingclub.org or on the oxenholme pony club message board. There are a couple on there at the moment, I think.

The riding schools are Holmescales or Larkrigg. Larkrigg is good for beginners and complete novices and children, while Holmescales has some more advanced horses and is more geared to adults.

If mine were in work you could share mine - but it's not going to happen for a while yet!

holliey

New User
Visit site
HollyHocks - that's really helpful - thanks

Foxee Filly - I'm 26 and been riding regularly for a number of years. I've mainly done hacking, with some lessons on and off and a bit of jumping, xcountry. I've ridden a range of horses so generally pretty confident and able- including exercising a couple of hunters/teamchasers for two years in Gloucestershire.
I work 9-5 in Kendal (mainly) so would be available on weekends and weeknights when the nights draw out.