Horse suspended with BE, help!

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
I recently registered Sunny with BE (back in September) and, as per their requirements, filled in the whole form correctly, and emailed her passport copies to an email address supplied, within a few days of registering her, as the website option wasn't working, but despite doing this, having checked on there today, it says that she is currently suspended, no reason given. Does anybody on here know why this is? :(

I've emailed BE, and also posted in their forum.

Many thanks to anybody who can help! :)

wench

Visit site
Well you could try ringing them... Or sending passport again. Does she need to be registered immediatly for anything?

be positive

Visit site
One of mine was suspended briefly as they had not seen the copy of the passport that had been emailed, at times they are very busy and things can get overlooked, with yours there is no reason to worry as there are no events to be entering at this time of year, you need to buy a season ticket for next year, if you bought one in Sept that will not be refunded or transferred to next season.

I see you have put her as 13.3 this will mean you can only do BE80t classes, it is probably too late to change it now but may be why her registration is suspended as you will not be able to enter classes of 90 upwards so they may be restricting your entries in some way.

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
One of mine was suspended briefly as they had not seen the copy of the passport that had been emailed, at times they are very busy and things can get overlooked, with yours there is no reason to worry as there are no events to be entering at this time of year, you need to buy a season ticket for next year, if you bought one in Sept that will not be refunded or transferred to next season.

I see you have put her as 13.3 this will mean you can only do BE80t classes, it is probably too late to change it now but may be why her registration is suspended as you will not be able to enter classes of 90 upwards so they may be restricting your entries in some way.

Ah OK thank you, they may not of seen it then. Have just re sent it.

Yes I have, as that's what she measures. Should I of put her as 14hh then, as I suppose you could get away with calling her a 14hh. I posted on here a while ago about her height and BE, and I was told that she could do a 90. Was that not true then? :(

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
The minimum height is 142cm without shoes for 90 upwards , min 137cm BE80t only , I make 13.3 140cm which unfortunately means you are limited to doing no more than 80s, pony classes are for ponies 142-148 .

https://www.britisheventing.com/asp-net/page.aspx?section=965&itemTitle=Horse+Info

Ah OK then. I did read that before registering her, but didn't realise that she now can only do 80 classes...
Is there anyway I can her info? I know it has the edit option, which asks you to inform them of any changes, but it would look a bit odd if I said she'd suddenly grown wouldn't it?!

ETA, have just found a different setting, and changed her height to 14hh (142cm).

Last edited: