Horse theft - Cowfold/Horsham area

Apalacia01

Visit site
Hey all - sure that you may have already seen this link, but know quite a few people in this area.....

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/397/265049.html

Think I know the woman as well who they mention
frown.gif
Happy my mare is getting freezemarked soon, shame that I now no longer live in England!

gummybear

Visit site
I actually keep my horse 5 miles from Cowfold, and we have a foal at our yard, but not with mother. Have actually emailed my Riding Club to send an email to all our members.

c7mlm

Visit site
there is a write up in the argus today and it actually gives you the lane they were in. it is nearer henfield/cowfold not horsham that is about 7 miles away. they attacked two german shepherds in the field as well.

damsel

Visit site
OMG i know i am little bit away from there but you never know. Luckily i have had all of mine freezemarked and microchipped and my mum got her dales mares dna done as well. This is well scary i hate people who think they can steal horses. They are scum.

niagaraduval

Visit site
I hope the fate isn't horrendous for those poor mares and their foals.

Sickening. I hope that they weren't in that lorry when those ignorant and very selfish people stole those horses.

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
this is terrible, i left horsham a few months ago and moved my boy into his loan home a fair distance away (coloured). this has never happened before in this area that i know of and its always been my absolute worst fear and any yard he went to had to be top notch for security. please please get all horses freezemarked i know there is a lot of controversy on here about this but every little helps. im so sorry for those that are suffering from these assholes. excuse the swearing but im just so upset for you all. not enough is done to help protect our precious babies, and they are our babies xx