Horse trainer around Epsom

Suenomel

Visit site
Hi Everyone! Trying asking for advice on a forum for the first time so bear with me!

I am based in the Epsom area and am looking for a good trainer who can come out to my yard for flatwork and jumping lessons (I do not need someone to ride him for me). Any recommendations welcome but someone who is used to a developing horse (mine is rising 5) and who doesnt have preconceived idea as to what breed should do what, would be best! (I have a friesian who genuinely enjoys jumping).

Thanks a lot

TarrSteps

Visit site
I come over Epsom way with some regularity. If you're interested perhaps have a look through my posts on here and drop me a pm if you would like any further information.

Tash88

Visit site
Sebastien Poirer (http://www.sebastienpoirier.co.uk/) is good, especially for bringing on young horses (of different breeds/types) for SJ. I have had a few lessons with him but soon realised that my horse is more suited to dressage :).

TarrSteps - I don't want to tread on your toes, just a recommendation.

Scarlett

Visit site
Tarrsteps and Seb Poirier both very good.

Baaa! :) I have lessons with both and would recommend :) though I have always had to go to Seb whilst Tarrsteps comes to me. She has worked with me and 3 or 4 young horses over the last few years with great sucess. PM me if you need any more info.

Last edited: