Horse Whisperer

Nickymac

Visit site
Has anyone else heard back from Catherine Walker yet, after she was inundated with photos of all our ponies and requests for readings?!
wink.gif

allijudd

Visit site
ive had a reply,.........but i wont be posting it on here....

some of it is defamatory towards a person who was defamatory towards me on this forum.....

allijudd

Visit site
dont dismiss it out of hand..there are things that catherine has picked up on which nobody else would know about...i have swung from non believing to believing and so on and others on the yard have said the same thing..there are things that she would just not know about such as rowans devotion to the shetland and that he has won 2 shows which he talks about...it all may seem far fetched but it can help......

in all it took about 3 weeks but catherines own horse was injured and ended up in hospital and she had a kitchen fire...so just bear with her for a while......

she actually picked up on a pelvic probelm that i have which with the injury in my back and the fact that my knees cant take much weight, that you cant tell from the photos...i also sent her an awful photo then when i recieved the full answer sent her some that i posted the other day....and she stated that he was a lot happier......

its odd....dont dismiss it out of hand.....