Horsebox living ideas/help

lisan

pets.webshots.com
I only have a small box now, but want to put a cupboard in with very small sink and 2 ring burner, just for brewing up while at comps. Got a burner and small sink, just need a cheap cupboard!

Went to b&Q to look at cupboard doors and they were a fortune, any cheap ideas??? Don't have much money especially with xmas coming up! Its only 72cm wide as well!

Photo-0382.jpg

newbox.jpg

Thanks

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
My dad got ours from Ikea. They where the bathroom cupboard as they are narrower. They look really nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ikea, sounds like a fantastic idea!!

'just dashes off to go dig out the catalogue' ................

kirstyfk

Visit site
My dad spent ages trying to find things for our new lorry. Luckily the table and seats fitted from our old lorry as it was being scrapped. (I was so sad when I saw her being dismantled!) But the cupboard wouldn't come out so we had to get new ones.

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Go to a caravan show room/dealer. All the stuff they put in caravans fit living areas - I have no idea how much they are but at least you'll be getting something designed to be fitted to a moving vehicle!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
If you've got anyone who is handy get them to build you a little unit to fit. A sheet of MDF, a pair of kitchen style hinges & possibly an off-cut of work surface for the top. It isn't a difficult job at all & would probably be easier & quicker to build than to butcher a standard carcase & door to try & make it fit. A small tin of paint, put on with a roller should give it a nice run free finish.
smile.gif
wink.gif

Fiona

Visit site
Hi Lisa

We had this put in by a local kitchen manufacturer, build to OH's specification. Cost a couple of hundred, but what you want would be much less expensive.

HPIM1110.jpg

Fiona