horsemart is evil..

showjump2003

Visit site

SSM

Visit site
No you want this one!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

http://www.horsemart.co.uk/AdvertRef/HM647F60C/Advanced/True/Page//Web/DisplayHorseDetail.asp

luane1

Visit site
Yes I would prefer yours CB, I am worried about some of the European ones coming in, they have been brought on so quickly and a lot end up with problems. I no we have an Irish one that won all his ages classes and is a gibbering wreck at 8yrs but fingers crossed with all my daughters patience and calm work he is actually going over blocks without sweating up and turning himself inside out.

showjump2003

Visit site
I will be after something young to affiliate with in jumping and bottom level dressage. Can't believe the prices though, never going to afford another horse lol

showjump2003

Visit site
I could have had one by now if I wasn't so soft and didn't get so attached to them! lol. I still have my 14.2hh pony and a 15.3hh mare who is a muppet lol

Sooty

Visit site
Ooh talking of ads, did you see your Woolies tv bargain made it into the papers last week? Apparently we weren't the only people trying to take advantage of such a low price! We can now sit back and wait for someone to take them to court over it and see what the outcome is... Thanks for posting the link, it was great fun!