Horsequest Online Advertising Form

Dry Rot

Visit site
Yep, another moan from me! But I live in the hope that by complaining, things will improve. Doubtful, but possible. My moan is even more ironic because Horsequest were spamming me with discounts off advertising charges only last week!

OK, I filled out their on-line form (god, I hate forms!) composing my faultless advertising blurb as I went and entering direct in to the form. Some time later, I had almost finished and was just entering the code of the back of my credit card for the not inconsiderable sum of just under £60 when a little window popped up telling me that I had been timed out. Of course, all that information has been lost, along with my advertising copy and carefully edited photographs.

I have carefully examined the form today and no where does it say it will 'time out'. I've done this before on Horsequest (amongst others -- VAT and Tax Returns do it too) and got so angry that I have simply gone elsewhere. (Wish I could so that with VAT and tax!).

Does anyone else get annoyed by blatant stupidity or is it just me?

(I am now off to lie down in a darkened room!).

Stop press: To give Horsequest their due, I've just had a call from Felicity who says she has found my advert and all I need to do is re-send my photos. So, the solution is quite obvious. Sack the advertisements manager and promote Felicity!:D

Last edited: