Horserugs4u.com

sarfen79

New User
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone had any recent dealings with this website? If so I would really like to hear your story, good or bad!
They took my money over 5 weeks ago, have not supplied me with anything and are uncontactable.

Thanks for your help

Sarah

Parkranger

Visit site
Alot of people have posted about these guys....sorry to say it sounds like they've gone bust.

Hoping that most people brought on credit card so there's some comeback....

Tempi

Visit site
rubbish - did the same with me, i recieved nothing after about 6 weeks, and they'd taken my money out of my account. i phoned them and kept phoning until i got through to someone and demanded a refund, i kept at it until i got it. And i eventually did - defo wont use them again.

tamsinkb

Visit site
I ordered a rug from them last october - money came straight out of my account and nothing arrived - I tried phoning, emailing, letter writting on endless occasions and nothing helped ....until I contacted trading standards. with their help my momey was refunded last week!

Sherbert

Visit site
I too have used them for years and they were always first class. It has been a different story recently, they don't answer the phone and the lightweight I ordered back in April has only just arrived!! horserugs4u said it was because horseware weren't sending them enough stock and to be fair they refunded my postage and sent me the new style rug for the old style discounted price. Don't think they've gone bust (yet!) but would definitely think twice before using them again.

Louby

Visit site
Friends rug ordered in April has only just arrived too, it was a Horseware rug but she got the old version. She also tried to contact them but couldnt get to speak to anyone.

CrazyHippo1

Visit site
I ordered a rug, waited weeks and weeks and nothing. Kept phoning and no answer, and no-one replied to our emails. So we got our credit card company to get our money back!

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Never had a problem with them, in fact would actually always recommend them.

I once had an issue with late delivery because they hadn't had the delivery from Wetherbeeta, but it was sorted out quickly.

Just keep ringing and emailing. Sorry to hear you're having trouble but I can honestly say I've always found them ok. Equestrian Clearance are better though!

sarfen79

New User
Visit site
Don't panic, Even though they wouldn't answer my calls or emails they did ring back the H&H reporter that contacted them on my behalf!!!!! Apparently they are out of stock of the fly rug I ordered and would hope it will be delivered in the next 7-10 days. I shall wait and see if it arrives. It does sound like they are still operating, although I would never use them again!

Thanks for all your responses, it doesn't sound like people are being ripped off, its just their service is rubbish!!!!!!!