horserugs4u - problems?

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Is anyone else having problems getting their order delivered from horserugs4u? They say that they pick and send an order within 2 days (in very busy periods there might be a further 5 day delay) - we've been waiting 18 days!!! And I reallly, really, need those rugs! I have emailed them to ask what's going on, but just wonder if anyone else has experienced problems with them?

MillionDollar

Visit site
I'd used them many times without a problem, then at the beginning of the year i ordered a stable rug. It didn't come for 2 months! i was very annoyed. I phoned and they kept saying they'd had huge orders and couldn't keep up. I haven't used them since. Nice people but i did not like the slow delivery, by the time it came i didn't need it- was too warm
mad.gif

Stasha22

Visit site
There has been a quite alot of posts on here about people having problems with them. Mostly about slow delivery and poor customer service when people have chased.

Fingers crossed your rug turns up soon.

Quarrybank

Visit site
I ordered 3 rugs from them on 31/8. They hadn't come in 2 weeks so I chased them. They said they'd be with me the following week. Chased again a few more times and at the end of September I sent them an e-mail saying if they weren't going to deliver them that week I would have to cancil & wanted a refund as I needed the rugs. They arrived the following day!!!
Keep chasing & if needs be threaten to cancil. They are a nightmare but I learned that you get what you pay for & I'm afraid I wouldn't use them again.

Kermie

Visit site
They are either very, very good or very, very bad! The main thing that annoys me is that they take your money straight away and then you can be waiting weeks for delivery - not very good business practice as you can't decide to cancel your order and get your rugs elsewhere unless you chase them. They've always ignored my emails - although have been okay on the phone.

RachelB

Visit site
I agree, they may be cheap but they're pretty awful about delivery!
I'm hoping that as they are at Your Horse Live this weekend I might be able to get some cheap rugs but avoid their delivery problems... I'd never get them to deliver anything though.

Miss Tipps

Visit site
I had two rugs on order, but ended up cancelling them both and went elsewhere. I, like you, was in a hurry for a stable rug and I just couldn't wait any longer. If you're in a rush, I would go elsewhere.

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Looks like you and me in same boat, madmare .... double bugger! We are fairly desperate for the rugs, and I've taken Quarrybank's advice and emailed them to say that if I don't get the rugs in the next 3 days I'm going to cancel and demand a refund. I'll let you know how it goes!

Quarrybank

Visit site
FYI. If you haven't had anything in a month your credit card company will take the case up for you. I phoned mine to check where I stood. Because they've taken your money on day one, as long as you've paid by credit card you're covered. However as I say you have to wait a month before they can do anything. I was just at that point when I sent my chasing/cancelling e-mail & they then arrived.

spudsmum

Visit site
I have ordered a few times from them never had a problem then the last time it took ages, kept phoning up (they were very nice on phone) and still no delivery, eventually i threatened to cancel huge order and, suprise suprise, it came the next day! In fact one of the rugs was a old stock sell off and they sent me the new design as an apology, bonus! Also found E mailing didn't work had to be done on phone. Good luck!

Capriole

Visit site
they are useless!

i oredered from them before i heard their reputation - never got the gear - cancelled order after 3 months

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Guess what! Tried your approach today, Quarrybank, and emailed tham to say that unless I received the rugs within 3 days I would cancel the order - and I've just got an email confirming that 3 of the 4 rugs have been dispatched!!! Lets hope they really do arrive - and I'll still have one to chase, but that's better than four!