horserugs4you.com

Baileysno1

Visit site
Used once, delivery a little slow, I find the prices on the website a bit misleading because they don't add VAT on till the end so be careful, I got a Rhino lightweight and it was cheaper than elsewear but some of the other stuff seems to be at the usual price.

Try equestrian clearance warehouse weatherbeeta stuff is v. cheap and they're really helpful on the phone.

RobinHood

Visit site
I used them last year and they were fantastic. I used them this year and they were terrible. I ordered a rug on the 1st October and still hadn't recieved it by the 20th December so I demanded a refund. They wouldn't answer the phone or reply to emails, only when we threatened to contact trading standards did I recieve a refund.

Disgruntled of Surrey

Gingernags

Visit site
I bought off them last year and it was fine, but probably wouldn't again because of the increasingly bad reports.

I'm just in a huff with Robinsons now... ordered a particular "item" - but was out of stock, customer service said there was exactly the same thing on a sale list - same colour, same price, but with 2 extra items included - I checked and double checked again that it was EXACTLY the same... they've arrived, but the container they should be in isn't included GRRRRRR. Not the same at all then!!!

Can't say any more in case sister sees this!!!

Kermie

Visit site
Don't use them unless you can afford to wait a couple of months for your order....oh and they also deduct your money straight away so you could be sitting with no money and no rugs!

They do usually do refunds quickly, but only after you have spent days trying to get someone to answer the phone!

Another vote for ECW here - usually very quick delivery.

Quarrybank

Visit site
It maybe but that's what they do. I ordered at the end of August. They took my money on day 1. Kept saying they were awaiting the stock. After 1 month (& loads of phone calls/e-mails) I threatened to cancil the order & asked for my money to be refunded. The rugs were posted that night & arrived the following day.
Rugs were just what I wanted & a great price, but I wouldn't use them again due to the hassle factor.

Bert&Maud

Visit site
I recently bought a Rambo Duo from 4dobbin.com. They were really helpful as I wanted extra liners etc which they ordered specially for me. My horse is 6'6" or 6'9" depending on the make, so I ordered 6'9" which turned out to be huge. So I sent it back and they sent me another one but didn't charge any extra p&p. Their price was also the cheapest that I could find. I'd certainly use them again. A further note that the lovely new rug is now absolutely smothered in wet mud! Might as well just shred £10 notes really!

Capriole

Visit site
i waited for over 2 months before demanding a refund and going to equestrian clearance (who are amazingly fab and helpful)