horses for sale in South East or good dealer anyone??

ajb

Visit site
Ok friend is looking for 16.3-17.2 middle weight IDX type,pref gelding- good riding club allrounder and must be a good safe hack/good pleasure rides/bit dressage etc and work nicely in school etc. Aged around 7-9. She is trolling private ads each day but does anyone know/recommend a honest decent dealer in the South East..or know of a horse for sale that might fit the bill!!???

KJJ

Visit site
Don't know of any horses re: your description above, however will keep an eye/ear out for you/her
smile.gif

ajb

Visit site
Thanks TGM-someone else has pm'd me Sandalss so I have passed that one on...as to how much about £5-7K I guess. ..I will pass the other dealers details on as well-thanks everyone..shes really fed up now and only been looking a week!!

Rambo

Visit site
That's a decent budget...she should get something nice for it
smile.gif

She could also try Adrian Evans ( http://www.chaileystud.com ). I have no personal experience of buying from him, but he is a regular on the local BSJA circuit and has some nice horses too.

ajb

Visit site
thanks-will pass these on
Shes in no hurry-she has one that wasnt really suitable being sold so knows all about trying to find the right one but its very fustrating!!!in the meantime shes got a few to ride so at least shes not totally horseless!!

Accy

Visit site
I can recommend one in Essex, Please drop me a pm for details if this is an area you would look at, i brought my horse from her and to be honest she was excellent and i got just what i was after

seaofdreams

Visit site
hi can also recommend Elliott Rowe at Rowebuck Stud, i tryed a couple out there and he was lovely and very helpfull, the horses were EXTREAMLEY well turned out

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Where dya mean in the SE?

I know two in Surrey who I would recommend, prestwood equestian (they found me my Dumby Dorey, you can't argue with that!) and a woman I know only as Ruth.... but I am sure we have her website address somewhere...... she sold us and then sold on Zak.