Horses stolen North Wales

Mooch

photobucket.com
A friend has contacted me tonight, to say a friend of his YO's 2 horses were stolen from North Wales last night.

I'm sorry I don't have much information as his YO is away for the weekend.

He has sent me some pic's of one of the mares, so I am going to chuck them on here in the hope that people can keep and eye out.

I will update with more information when I get it.

JJ is a 15.2hh ish arab mare. (bit on the nutty side! and can be a real handful) I don't have any info on the field mate as yet.

Here are some pic's of JJ.

jj004.jpg

jj001.jpg

jj002.jpg

If anyone has any info or see's the horses, please get in touch and I can pass the message on.

conniegirl

Visit site
where abouts in north wales? i'm in north wales and i realy realy want to know so i can protect mine if it is round me.

carys220

Visit site
Do you know whereabout in North Wales? I am just over the border in cheshire so I will keep an eye out at the local dealers' yards.

Mooch

photobucket.com
Sorry, I don't know at the mo.
frown.gif

Dave is going to ask his YO as soon as he gets to speak to her.

She is out competing all this weekend, but has he has been left looking after the yard I am sure she will call him to see how things are.

As soon as I know I will update on here.

cefyl

Visit site
I have PM'd you about suspicious Landrover calling at yards this week on Anglesey and in the Bangor / Caernarfon area - "selling" power washers!

Mooch

photobucket.com
As far as I know, the owner contacted my friends YO asking what to do and she advised to contact the police and horsewatch.

Because the YO of my friend is away at the mo, I don't have enough information, but she is due home tomorrow, so I'm hoping to find out more then.

Mooch

photobucket.com
Thanks very much for the PM, I have called Dave my friend and relayed it to him.

He doesn't know the lady that has had the horses stolen, it is his YO that does.

So, he is waiting for the YO to come home tomorrow to get more information and will also pass the above on to her.

Thanks again.

Mooch

photobucket.com
Both horses have been found a few miles away, dumped in a farmers field!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It looks like they could well have bitten off more than they could chew with JJ!!! :)

JS65

Visit site
i live about a mile away from them, the local bobby said that one horse was a noisey traveller so they dumped them both.
Also they think that they got the wrong horses and were really after a couple of hunters down the road!