Horseware rugs!!

Caritas

Visit site
Can anyone please tell me if they have had the same problem. I purchased a horseware rhino rug plus turnout for my horse in 6 foot 3 and it fits purfectly. Then i buy a rambo duo 6 foot 3 and it is miles too big. Does this make sense??

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Actually, I'll agree with you here... I do think there are slight differences in their rug sizes.

I have a 6ft 3 duo which fits my boy perfectly. However, he's currently in a 6ft 3 supreme which is a tiny bit too short for him.

When i came to buying a stable rug, I was completly torn between buying the 6ft 3 jumbo stable wug and the 6ft 6 (because i didnt want the problem with the supreme). Due to the fact that the 6ft 6 was £10 more expensive, I opted for the 6ft 3 and its arguably a tiny weeny bit too long on him. Theres no doubt that the 6ft 6 would have drowned him.

So no, you arent mad, there is definitly a touch of variation between the rambos! :p

Caritas

Visit site
Thanks for your reply. It is quite annoying as i thought i had a good deal by buying on line and now i have to pay postage over £12 to send it back and then postage for them to send me a smaller, it works out a dear rug.

sevenoceans

Visit site
I have same problem with perfect fit amigo T/O and Rhino Stable but with rambo duo it's tad bit big in fact a bit long for my horse, haven't swapped for smaller size as i think the smaller size would be tight and doesn't cover his belly..