HORSEWATCH - STOLEN HORSEBOX - UPDATE

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
Dear Horsewatch,

Thank you for this. The registration of the lorry was OMK 663X. It was a beautiful lorry, the most reliable ever with lovely living. The horsebox had been driven into the stables causing much damage. They stole evrything we had rugs, clippers, childrens garden toys, A tumble dryer! All our feed, buckets, chaps, hats, riding boots, wellies!, coats, bandages, boots, headcollars, ropes, brooms, forks, the hose!!, gamgee, veterinary box, farriers kit, plaining equipment, lungeing equipment, gloves, electric fence, push bikes x 4, crops, ties and shirts.

The list is endless and almost senseless.

They broke in across fields cutting two sets of post and rail.
They had gone to great lengths and had broken all our security system. The stables had been observed for sometime and it was a very professional and planned operation. Thankfully they did not take our beloved horses even though they were very distressed. The stables are visible clearly from our house and there is a house next to them.

To all other members please be so vigilant of evreything, I would never want anybody to go through the heartache we have and you always think it will never happen to you. On the same day I also had to have one of my horses put to sleep. It is an experience I never want to go through again.

Please ensure you report anything you ever see as suspicous around other peoples yards, it could just help one person.

The owners of the yard have asked for this information to be irculated to Horsewatch members

Stolen Sunday night (15th October 2006) from a yard in Shenley Hertfordshire Dark blue Bedford TK horsebox which they filled with rugs,headcollars mucking out tools, childrens toys, a set of range Rover wheels,set of Mercedes wheels, wheelbarrow ,clippers and much more !!

Cut through security lighting

Crime number J1065168