Horsey Christmas presents!!

BOWS28

Visit site
So i am in need of some ideas for Christmas presents for my YM and very good friend. She has two horses of her own so was thinking of maybe something she could use for them? Or would you prefer something for yourself??? Personally i would be more than excited to receive something for the ponio but she sees horses all day every day so maybe she'd prefer something to treat herself???
Budget isn't massive but i'm feeling generous this year as she has been amazing when i've been in sticky situations!!
All ideas and help would be gratefully received :p

be positive

Visit site
Unless you have a good idea that she wants or needs something specific for the horses I would go for a gift for her that is a real treat or useful such as good gloves, you can never have too many pairs, she is sure to appreciate the thought.

waggit

Visit site
I have bought quite a few boxes of Monty Bojangles chocolate truffles this year for friends. They are lovely and chocolatey and reasonable priced. £8 gets you a box of about 30 individually wrapped truffles with 6 different flavours. The ones with the popping candy in are really surprising. Pair it with a mini bottle of prosecco and you are in cuddle on the sofa in front of a good movie heaven for under £15. You will find them online.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Wine. Chocolate. Bubble bath. Nice posh biccies in a posh tin.

Horse stuff would be things like a nice body brush (can be personalized - I had one given to me by a Secret Santa and the thought that went into it made me so happy, a name plate (I had one from someone on here as a Secret Santa present and it really made me smile).

SpringArising

Visit site
What about something like a restaurant gift card? I think us horse lot tend to feel guilty if we're NOT spending it on the horse or training/lessons etc. etc. so being forced to go out for dinner would be lovely.

pansymouse

Visit site
I've bought beanie hats with USB rechargeable LED lights and Simple System horse treats as yard gifts this year. The beanie hats give enough light to do stuff, are comfortable to wear and don't blind the horses - I bought one for myself just to check them out :D