Horsey dreams

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Do you have a horsey dream? Not one that you have when you are asleep!
Possible: On my 40th I would like a welsh sec D youngster to bring on and take a 1-3rd at the Royal Welsh.

Pipe Dream: I'd love to own a horse that does 3 day eventing. I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself but would love MY horse to go round Badminton.

What's yours and have you achieved it?

NightOwl

Visit site
Possible dream: Do actually get out and compete in SJ or eventing. Could be a bit of a pipe at the moment though considering I only share! One day though...

Pipe dream: Open up a therapeutic riding centre for children and teenagers (maybe adults) with special needs such as autism, emotional issues, social issues etc Horses do wonders for people with these kinds of problems I think.

Princess Jess

Visit site
I'd love to be able to compete my own horse around ODE's reaching at least Novice level.
I'd also love to be a working pupil after university (hopefully this will help me achieve dream no. 1!)

Waffles

Visit site
One day, I want to take my lovely section D (who was brought on by me and I am so proud of both of us!!) to ride across wales for a week, stopping off as guest houses etc. I think it would cost about £1000 to do it comfortably though.

Lippyx

Essex... In my bubble, floating above reality!!
Visit site
Possible dream: buy my dream horse and compete affiliated dressage, where people recognise us and admire us.

Pipe dream: to buy my dream horse and prove to all my non horsey friends and family that I and said horse are stars in the making and compete in dressage against the likes of Carl Hester and Charlotte DuJardin!

Waffles

Visit site
When I was a kid, I wanted to ride a horse (my own horse - this is before I had my first one) with no saddle or bridle and it would do just what I wanted if I thought what I wanted it to do. Maybe I still dream that now....

PingPongPony

Visit site
Possible: I really want my own horse, a grey warmblood or ish mare, around 17.2hh, to event.

Pipe dream: Have either a perlino Akhal-Teke mare, about 16-17hh or a perlino PRE mare, same height boundary. This is never going to happen unless i win the lottery :(

pogface

Visit site
Possible - eventually have my own horse, anything as long as it was mine.
Pipe - same as NightOwl... Need a few million in the bank but I would love to run a therapeutic riding centre, for kids with social/emotional issues.
OR have a huge farm with lots of horses and other animals and live off the fat o' the land.... Of Mice and Men anyone..... ;)

Waffles

Visit site
a 200 acre farm in north powys would be ok as well with a massive medieval house (but with mod cons such as flushing toilets).

Lurky McLurker

Visit site
Possible: Celebrate 20 years with my mare - she'll be 31 then. I've only had her for one year so far so there's a long way to go!

Also possible, maybe one day: Have a foal! (I'd probably buy one rather than breed though.)

Pipe dream: Do BSJA... I am a massive wimp so that will never happen. :p