Horsey Names

Honeybee

photobucket.com
I called my wee horse Paris, I think it’s a lovely name!! although Dad keeps jokeing ‘ hope she isn’t like that Paris Hilton’
grin.gif
grin.gif

claire1976

Visit site
I like my horses name!! She was called Maggie when I bought her and I hated it at first but it really suits her now I know her better!!
We call her Maggie Moo, Mag the nag, mag the bag and baggage as nicknames!

hollyzippo

Visit site
My grey is called Zippo (hes by lighter) which i really like as can be changed to Zippopotamus in the summer.
My bay is called Jools (named by previous owner)its grown on me as have made his show name "No rules Jools" which really suits him!
My friend has a horse called Alfie (looking for a sharer actually!!) he is v. cute!

pottamus

Visit site
I like Duke and Duchess and would have changed my boys name to Duke only he already responded really well to his name when I bought him!
smile.gif

hollyzippo

Visit site
Jools was Duke originally! Woman i got him from changed it! Was relieved as Duke II was passport name, not catchy for eventing! Also hes a bit big and Irish looking, made him sound like a hunter.... didnt want him to use that as an excuse not to be a dressage neddy!
wink.gif

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
I don't really like people names for horses, apart from Oscar, which is the most wonderful name ever to exist
smile.gif
I'm determined to own a horse called Oscar some day.

I like names like Mercury, Apollo, Orion, Magpie, Moth ect

lucylemon

k9-chatterbox-forums.editboard.com
Well ill go through all the names of horses i like! (and that i know!)

Clyde, Bonnie (bro & sis), Jaffa, Jumper J ???, Arthur, Rosie, Spirit, Carter, De, Eddy, Hope, Skye, Boycey, Daisy, Snowbury, Cidney, Bailey, Star.

Names i like (not horses i down my yard)
Hermione, Oscar, Teddy, Miracle, Pippin, Delta, Ruby, Princess, Zena/Xena, Lladroe, Sapphire, Ollie, Lily, Breeze

And i also like the name cobby for a cob! Hermione, a little cob who i looked after (now sold) was called that when she first came down!

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Like mine for D. Althone Maverick!
Liked Liberty (From her breeder) Really suited her bless!
Always wanted one called 'All That Jazz' 'Jazz' Or 'Daddys Dollar' Blue, mouse and baloo *Two of which are my kittens names* I adore too!