Horsey PC games for teens?

charf96

Visit site
Hi all,

Does anyone have any good recommendations of good PC games for teen girls? My niece loves them but has kind of outgrown the typical Barbie ones or games where you just ride the horses. I’d love to get her a few for Xmas.

When I was younger I used to love the Pippa Funnel games where there was a proper story (good guys, bad guys, love interest) and they used to take me a good few weeks to complete the storyline! 100% more suited for teens who are 14/15/16. My sister was still playing them on occasion at 17. There were tasks in the games that weren’t just riding and some weren’t always easy. I tried to play these old games on her laptop but the operating system is now not compatible with the games...has anyone got any suggestions of more recent ones?

Shay

Visit site
My daughter is a massive gamer. But there are no horsey PC games past about 12. I think kids have just grown up and what we might have found engaging they no longer do because the IT has moved on so far. Have a look at online game company "steam punk". Point and click quests are very similar (although not always horsey). You can give credit and I think there are parental controls in their somewhere (my daughter is now 19 and sets her own contraols!) Alternatively Skyrooom is a MUD with good and sensible ethics for younger players. Always be sure younger folk know the rules for staying safe online.