Horsey pic thread anyone?

Pippity

Visit site
Blue, after being cruelly subjected to ten minutes on the lunge. (It would have been a nice, sedate ten minutes to ease her back into work but SOMEBODY decided it was far more fun to hoon around on two legs.)

EV1sVypXQAAvVS6

oldie48

Visit site
I've posted lots of pics of Rose so thought I'd post an oldie as I've had lots of pleasure looking at pics of some of our horses that are no longer with us but will never be forgotten. This is Dan aged 6 with my daughter aged 16 at Salperton BE pre-novice in 2006. Having bought him the previous year, it was their first proper season together and despite being quite young he was just the nicest horse once he's got over being a bit nappy and trying to kick our lorry to pieces. He had really lovely paces so when my daughter went off to uni I was tempted to keep him for dressage but he was quite wide and I didn't think my hips would cope. By Ricardo Z, he'd have made a super working hunter, he'd never had made the time further up the levels as he was a bit heavy but had a super jump once he had his arse in gear.salperton109 2006.jpg

PSD

Visit site
Here’s my girl tilly. Most of you will know her from the laminitis thread, she’s an 11 year old Connemara x welsh c and I’ve owned her for 10 years. She is my heart horse, I broke her myself and we used to compete mainly at pony club sj - those days are over now though and I’ll just be happy if she makes it through this laminitis. She’s the best horse I’ve ever met, the sweetest temperament and will do absolutely anything for me.

EADE0678-91A2-4FE8-A791-FD55E9C26EE6.jpegFD2C2DBD-AEFD-4C5F-9517-8281B1587BFB.jpeg