horsey xmas prezzie?

scots_lass

New User
Visit site
Hi,

Can anyone give me some advice please? I would like to get my friend a horsey christmas present, but something for her rather than the horse.

Does anybody have any idea what I could get, thats really nice and would be really appreciated for about £30?

Thanks
smile.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Does she compete? How about a silk stock or leather gloves, mounting block, schooling whip, tack shop voucher, travelling boots, hunting shirt, framed piccy of her and horse, etc.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Tack shop voucher.... I know this would be the most handy and appreciated, then it can be used when shes short money but needs something or she could buy something for herself she wouldn't other wise!

Maybe look on few websites for ideas under Rider or Home...
Robinsons

Ride-Away

scots_lass

New User
Visit site

Hmm, some good thoughts. Problem is she doesn't live near me any more so its hard to know exactly what she's got already. She does the occasional 1-dayer, but I think she has what she needs.

I'm trying to think of something thats a bit of a treat, that maybe you wouldn't get yourself. If I was made of money I'd get her a pair of muckboots for the winter, but Im not! lol

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
I'd get something personal that would mean something to her - like a picture framed - or boots do t shirts with your own pictures on - I have one of me and my ned. yeh I'd go for something personalised.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I've ordered mugs from Tesco's with pictures of their horses on them, bargain at £6 for a normal mug or £9 for a bone china one. Robinsons have got 20% off Joules stuff this weekend as well. Happy Hunting
grin.gif