Hot days riding

Lozturner

Visit site
Where do you all keep your phone, keys etc when out riding on a hot day?

I end up having to wear my jacket (fleece inside) and I'm boiling! Can't seem to find leggings with a zipped pocket big enough.

Griffin

Visit site
I have a sort of slimline bum bag for runners which is just big enough for a phone and keys.

My dream would be a waterproof hi viz waistcoat with lots of pockets though!

FfionWinnie

Visit site
I don't ride with keys, safer to hide them somewhere or get a key safe. Phone goes in the pocket of my jodpurs which are hyperformance ones which have 4 pockets, all of them big enough for an iPhone 6s.

w1bbler

Visit site
Phone case designed to attach to a belt, keys left at home, enough space in phone case for emergency pub stop money 😆😆

Steerpike

Visit site
I leave my keys hidden at the yard and wear noble outfitters riding tights they have a pocket big enough for my phone on the thigh

HashRouge

Visit site
I leave my keys in my stable and just have my phone in a pocket on my jods. I used to have a bum bag though, which was really useful. Might get another one as it's a good way of taking a bit of money if going on a longer ride.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Don't take my keys, my phone goes in the pocket of my hi vis waistcoat, or if it's bugging me having the weight on one side I put my phone in my bra

horsemadelsie

Visit site
For my phone I have a running 'armband' which actually fits nicely just above my riding boot. It is touchscreen friendly so if needed I can call people without the worry of dropping it from 16 hands up! If I need to take a key with me I slide the key ring onto a belt. Anything else I need either gets squashed in a pocket or down my boot! (Stretchy chaps are the best for holding things)

AFB

Visit site
Hi viz with pockets if hacking, thin body warmer if going down the fields, in the corner of the school if schooling (god help me if I fall off at the other end :D )