Houghton Photographer Please?

Nando

Visit site
Totally forgot to find photographer who was taking the pics of the EGP on Fri.....anyone know who it was????
Thanks
laugh.gif

dsportuk

Visit site
I was there on the friday on my day off and was surprised that no 'official' photographer was covering the main ring events.
I have started to upload the photos I took onto my website www.digitalsportsuk.co.uk but have only uploaded the morning Dressage section so far, but am presently working through the Intermediate Eventer's Grand Prix, which will be uploaded today with Open to follow.

Nando

Visit site
Oooh fab, will have a gander at those when they are all up-thanks
laugh.gif

Very surprising there was no official photographer, just assumed there was as I saw someone taking pics at the SJ end..... must of been you!!
smile.gif

dsportuk

Visit site
I was at the show jumping end and was surprised especially when it came to the presentations and there was not a photographer present to take the pictures...I did walk around, but as I was there for pleasure and not in an official capacity felt a little awkward with stepping in and taking 'proper' photos.
What number was you wearing on the day?

Nando

Visit site
Thanks Steve, wow you've got some really good pics of him (and loads of them too!) Now just got to decide which ones I want, not easy as I'm so indecisive
blush.gif
Might have to refer it to the more decisive peeps on here.

Glad you were there on your day off!!!
grin.gif