Hovis...any news??

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
From his FB page, posted this morning:-

'This mornings update:
The eye is looking good and chris and the team are happy with the photos taken when they stained his eye yesterday.
He’s happy as Larry and is tolerating the enormous amount of drugs they’re poking into his eye really well and more importantly hasn’t tried to self remove all the tubing in his eye which is a relief!

In the words of the lovely lady I spoke to this morning - he’s a dream to look after and is getting loads of fuss.

Missing him like mad but know the fabulous team at rainbow is looking after him.
My wonderful friend Mary has selflessly volunteered to trash her Sunday and go and see the galloping gormless so I will feel better when I’ve spoken to her.

Thanks for the support guys - you lot are amazing.'

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Another Hovis update from yesterday evening, copied to here for non Facebookers.

'So we might have news...

Someone might be sleeping tonight in his own bed.
I’ve got the joys of late nights and early mornings antibiotic trips but he’s home.
Thank you to the amazing vets at rainbow, Frances from Equimove for bringing him back with me and for Chris from veterinary vision for giving me the all clear to do it.
A long long way to go yet but one step at a time.
He looks a bit worse for wear but we’ll get there'

'He’s been a monkey already necessitating stable doors being swapped, grills being put on and me pointing out that I haven’t just gone through 10 days of hell for him to be a prat.
There’s too many wires and tubes everywhere at the moment - its complicated and then the drug regime on top is nuts.
Hopefully we will get in a routine!'