Hovis' friday diary

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Dear diary
Mum has been away again this week - boo hiss. I hate her being away.
At the weekend mum rode me on the saturday which was really nice but I was so tired! We went for a walk afterwards with fit mare in the woods and i could hardly lift my feet up. This did mean that mum seemed to keep ending up around my ears quite a lot. She might have been doing an ear inspection but judging by her langauge it might have had something to do with me falling over my own feet. ooops.
So on sunday i think she was getting her revenge. She made me have a bath in the middle of the yard with everyone watching. With COLD water. Horrible woman. She said it was because i was a itchy mitey mess but personally I think she just enjoys ruining any chance I have of pulling. How can i pull fit mare when I'm shivering and covered in smelly soap suds? Admittedly the shivering bit was me trying to garner some attention cos it was quite warm.
I also figured how to stop the water which did not go down well with mum. Everytime she turned round i stood on the snake which was spitting the water on me. That seemed to stop the thing spitting (which is SO rude) but mum didn't seem amused. Well I find me funny.
I had a ride with aunty S while mum was away and then mum came back and I dropped a boob. A BIG one.
I dragged her all over the place the first night she was back trying to get some grass and she was REALLY mad at me. So she took me in that cage thing and made me run round and round. What she doesn't know is i've already figured if i drop my head, chew my mouth and stick my tongue out she lets me stop. But dammit I forgot the bit that after that i'm supposed to follow her around looking all sorry. Bugger! So she made me run round again. I'm such a duh! I was pooped by the time she'd finished! i love my mum lots but sometimes she's plain odd.

Oh I forgot to add poof bags i had a tiff this week. I suggested his mum might not have been a pure TB and he got VERY upset. Fortunately for me as he started to beat me up mum and Dad came and he got told off! hee Hee! He is bigger than me though so I figure next time I'm going to tell him his dad was a mongrel and then RUN really fast before he can bite me. Cos when his perfectly poofy teeth land on my bum it doesn't half hurt. Ouch!

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Oh Hovis you need to look after yourself in that field!
grin.gif
Or as you say cause mahem, and then run, run really really fast....
tongue.gif