How are everyone's three year olds looking?

lilly1

Visit site
And what plans have you got for them this year?

Took these of my homebred 3yo today and he's finally starting to look like a horse!
I have just started to introduce him to a little bit of lunging and he seems to like having something to do.

As a foal

And now

lilly1

Visit site
Thank you. He is pba although I don't think it shows all that much. He is by Fairlyn Gemini out of a pba by Sunray Superior. He stands at 15.2 at the moment and hopefully he will not get much bigger!

He's going to be backed later in the year before I decide if he's a keeper! I have his dam in work and his grand dam at the grand age of 25 is still going strong.

Your boy looks lovely although his grown up pic is not working for me. I’ve toyed with the idea of entering Henry in the BEF but he seems to fall between categories.

Last edited:

Asha

Visit site
Thats lovely, to have his mum and granny !! Harrys mum is to have her 2nd foal anytime now, hoping to have a filly so i can do just that.

picture.php

He looks like a keeper to me !

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
My 3yo still looks like a 2yo allbeit a very nice one. I won't be backing him until the back end of summer at the very earliest and will probably be more like over winter.

DSL_9671.jpg

foal4.jpg

I still have his mum too.

liannexsx

Visit site
Mines still looks quite immature. She was a very mature yearling. She's tall and narrow just now. Hopefully will fill out some over summer and will back get towards end of summer and give her til the next summer off.

JANANI

Visit site
Mine looks very immature and is only about 14.3hh at the moment. Everyone else looks further on than my little girl.

She will be fully three in two months I will probably not do anything with her until this time next year.

Hollywood

Visit site

051.jpg

This is my rising 3 Knabstrupper Tresaison Hollywood - she will be 3 at the end of this month - stands about 16 hands.