How bad do I feel...

Tia

Visit site
...very bad.

The ride that I didn't want to take out this morning - well I have just returned from it. I feel so terrible because almost as soon as the lady got out of the car I saw it!!

She immediately said to me, with a huge smile on her face, that she was soooo happy to be coming out finally as she has worked soooo hard over the summer shedding her excess weight......that'll teach me!
blush.gif

Tia

Visit site
The ride was lovely - I put her at the back so that I didn't have to talk to her
blush.gif

But at the end she helped untack and put the horses back in their fields and I admit I did feel a little guilty
crazy.gif

PS. She's coming back for another ride
shocked.gif

Tia

Visit site
To be honest I couldn't really see any way of getting out of it; so it wasn't really me being nice or anything unfortunately.
frown.gif

Tia

Visit site
The horse didn't bother at all. Honestly she must have lost 70 lbs since she came last! I felt like a real mean beggar......

horsegirl

Visit site
What are you talking about? She has lost weight why would the horse not appreciate it? Or is this just another of your random posts that bear no relation to what others are reading?

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
Tia,chalk it up to experience.You weren't to know that since you last saw her there'd be such a monumental difference.

In your situation I'd feel bad for having made that judgement,but then we all judge each other one way or another.

Bethxx

Tia

Visit site
What makes it worse is that when she last came she told me that she was on a major diet and fitness regime. I feel lousy for not believing her. I also feel terrible for posting that thread last week. That really bugs me as normally I would never say things like this publically.

Heyho you're right though - you learn something every day - some people do see these things through.

Accy

Visit site
Over the last year and a half i have lost almost 5.5 stone, im glad people believed in me....

On the other hand you took her out good on you, prob gave her a massive boost to keep going, so dont be to hard on yourself

Tia

Visit site
Ye 5 stone is about the amount she has lost I would guess.

Thank you for being nice to me......but I deserve no sympathy. I was rotten and there's no getting away from it.
frown.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
Cheer up Tia, it happens. Sometimes the people we dont like at first sight become good friends. Its happened often to me. Keep taking her out, your strengthening her goal and making her healthy AND happy. M.
smile.gif

filly190

Visit site
Dont worry about it, we all make decisions about people which are later proven wrong.

It shows this lady has some real inner strength, and I make a little bet, that given time, you may really get on well with her and be good friends.