How big may he grow?

Lydiamae

Visit site
As above!

I know the answer could be ANYTHING but I would just like to hear you experiences, I don't know his parents.

Traditional coloured cob. 3yrs old, 4 at some point next year but he doesn't have a month of birth in his passport, we guess about June. He is Just over 14.1hh at withers and just over 14.2hh at bum at the moment although I think he looks narrow in front and keeps going ribby even though he is on great food, every time he grows. He didn't see a hard feed until 3yrs of age.

I'm quite tall and I'm hoping for a bit more height!

Thanks

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
He'll probably make at least 15hh...maybe more....he'll widen out at about 6 years . Unless you are about 6'6" ( and maybe even then!) I should think he will be plenty big enough.

Leo Walker

Visit site
Mine was just short of 14.1hh in the spring of his 3 yr old year, hes now 14.1hh in the autumn of his 6yr old year. People go on and on about cobs growing until they are 7 but that hasnt been my experience. He has increased dramatically in width and substance though. If you look through my recent posts I posted a whole load of pics of him from 2yr old up until recently where you can see how hes changed

windand rain

Visit site
measure from the center of the knee to the coronet band in inches so 14 and a half inches equates to 14.2 15 inches equates to 15hh